Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is FUD and if the average Joe hasn't caught on to that by now? They are in the wrong game."

Very well said. And If I have three apples for sale and three americans are standing before me but then three chinese and three european guys come and want apples, too, I have to sell one apple to each group to satisfy at least each of these groups with SOME apple as I am not able to satisfy demand. Concluding from this example that the demand for apples by americans has gone down is simply nonsense.

Would you deny that most American businesses would sell all 3 apples to Americans in order to keep costs of delivery, etc. down?

Clearly today was full of FUD and manipulation with "news".

If the goal of hedge funds was to trip tight stop loss limits and lower the share price to buy up at a discount, now that we are at the 200-day Moving Average (closing)

Why you say so? Aren't we already under the 200-day Moving Average? I read that this value is $224.

Actually I don't know where I can read the 200-day Moving Average. Can you give me the link?

Well congrats to everyone who bought on the false news today.

xknp5j.png

I think you are insinuating some pretty awful things about a man that you do not know. I'm not sure how such unsubstantiated claims are any better than the ones being criticized here from WardsAuto. In fact, I find it much worse since we are criticizing numbers and the process used to come up with those numbers, and you are attacking a man's character because he disagrees with your opinion.

I expect better from the members of this community.

Sorry if I have offended anyone. You could look at what Cramer does as some harmless musings with entertainment value, commentary on the market. The problem is he has some impact, at least short term. And without knowing exactly how I'm very, very sure that when there is an opportunity for making trades based on knowing beforehand what he's going to talk up or down that someone is doing those trades.

Anyway, tomorrow will be an even more exciting day since it seems someone with some real power to move TSLA has been in the mood for tweeting.

Thanks. I did buy today between 221-225. It looks like TSLA will still defend it's 200ma glory although we temporily lost it for today. The significance of today's tweeter, I think there are two examples:
1) the pre Q4 ER announcement in detroit auto show, I don't expect the same magnitude though, but it's sort of like pre announcement that Q3 delivery will be record high and highly likely meet or beat guidance;
2) the "stock price kind of high" comments in september when stock price hit 291 ATH, which is the turning point of last rallly, hopefully this tweeter is the turning point of this down turn, which closed under 200 ma since 2012 for the 1st time today

Well congrats to everyone who bought on the false news today.

View attachment 62303

- - - Updated - - -

are you the guy who said added 1/3 position today?

I just woke to find this tweet, amazing. I did a lot of buying Monday, boy am I pumped to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.