Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyber(nota)truck even more Not a truck than I first thought

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Funny
Reactions: T3SLAROD
Looks like one or two less…

And a prospective future Darwin Award recipient. Kinda makes the CT owner’s cohort look like a JA crowd. All stoked by “Mr Elon” and his P.T. Barnum circus-like stunts - like shooting at the SS doors, throwing steel balls at the glass and more.

As predicted. Seems a lot of Cybertruck buyers are just in it for the money, at least those ponying out $100k+

Smh

Reactions: jebinc
Notice they only ever hit the Doors. Not the Frund or hit those sharp edge corners. I guarantee you I can dent that Truck in less than one minute.

Of course; speaks volumes about these early CT owners, and even mirrors the fanticism we see here on TMC/this CT "haters" thread, as the fanatics call it. Elon wannabes - the guy in that video even mentions Elon several times....

Reactions: TessP100D
Of course; speaks volumes about these early CT owners, and even mirrors the fanticism we see here on TMC/this CT "haters" thread, as the fanatics call it. Elon wannabes - the guy in that video even mentions Elon several times....
The fanatics are the ones watching every video. He clearly got you to watch so……..