Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England Model S Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cinergi stopped by yesterday and took me and my daughter for a ride (thanks for lunch!).
I was supposed to drive the car at some point but I forgot. Sweet, red, performance signature...
Congrats Cinergi, wear those air fresheners well.

One picture is with my daughter at her high school, we were checking out the chargers.

One pictures is of the side view mirror taking a picture of the people behind us taking a picture of the car.

Then the VIN and then just the car.

photo (1).JPG

photo (2).JPG

photo (3).JPG

cinergi compressed.jpg

Enjoy Cinergi!

GAH! I had a busy weekend and just saw this now. I could have easily been there. :(

Cinergi I'd have Totally been THERE but have not been online or a few days while working. So sorry. for me as much as you. Bright note: extraordinarily kind neighbor let me drive a black sig Saturday. stunning car. Will check out your delivery link and look forward to checking out your S ASAYGMASC.

- - - Updated - - -

(as soon as you give me a second chance)

Cinergi I'd have Totally been THERE but have not been online or a few days while working. So sorry. for me as much as you. Bright note: extraordinarily kind neighbor let me drive a black sig Saturday. stunning car. Will check out your delivery link and look forward to checking out your S ASAYGMASC.

- - - Updated - - -

(as soon as you give me a second chance)

Sunday 10am-noon at my house in Natick - see another thread...HTSYT (hope to see you there)

/Ed

Ed, Cinergi and all - Wiill be in NYC this Saturday, and test driving in White Plains on the way home! So sorry again to miss you this comimg Saturday. Your pics are awesome. Interior shots? Was laughing to find myself in a pic from the Natick event in another thread. Cinergi and George B in the background whilst I am in the Founder's Series S driver seat. Noted in that thread I almost drove through the door, past Victorias Secret and down the hall, out and onto route 9.

So this past Sat was the first time I ever drove an S. Wonderful.

Quick follow-up on S176. Tesla service team came to my location to attach front plate last Saturday. Then Mat Boarman, the new Tesla Service Manager for New England, helpfully coordinated with Toyota of Watertown to ensure an easy inspection. Got it done there today - no issues. Now fully street-legal in MA.

I happen to know that there are four Model S's on a transport from being prep'd in Queens NY up to the "boston area". I know for two reasons: mine is one of them; and they were delayed until monday earliest (should have been yesterday) by Sandy.

Stopped by the Tesla store in the Natick Mall tonight, its 5 minutes away and its only my 3rd visit.
The salesman said there have been 12 deliveries in MA. Do we know the sequence numbers of any of these?
Have any of the people with reservation numbers less than mine (2540) been contacted about delivery?

Thanks,
/Ed