Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England Model S Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
congrats - hope you enjoy yours as much as I am after 6000+ miles. Only problems I had were noise from the pano roof above 75mph or so and a bum initial power cable. Cable quickly resolved by the service center. Pano roof still a little problem, but not really a killer and they are working on it. I'm in the Hartford CT area, but was in Boston last weekend and noticed the large number of free charging stations especially in Cambridge.

When getting auto insurance from my auto agency, I told them that I'd bring it by to show. After owning mine for about 1.5 months, with about 3,000 miles, I had to go back in to do some paperwork. Took my car there... someone decided to take a photo and send to the owner. By the time I'm out the door (5-10mins) the owner comes by in his huge Lexus SUV and we start talking about my MS. After a short drive and lots of Q/A, he may be ready to trade in his "$600-800/month in fuel cost" Lexus for a MS! :)

Have been doing this for the last 1.5 months for about couple dozen people. Hoping that this works out to 2-3 referrals per person that owns... resulting in doubling sales of MS per year for the next several years!

600/mo, Easy, Work as a Storage and Virtualization Consultant for New England for 11 years, I used to fill up my old ICE car 3 times a week, being a WRX required premium:scared: so ~55$ to fill x 3 times x 4 weeks = $660/mo!!.

No more with the MS, cannot wait for next Friday's expected delivery date.

________________________________________________________________________________________
VIN 169XX- Grey 85kWh Model S / 19" wheels / Paint Armor / Tech / Expected Delivery 8/22-23

Picked the car up today :) Its a dream to drive. Unfortunately I went to pick up an EZ pass on the Pike in Natick, and what should have been a half hour round trip actually took 2.5 hours (I didn't realize they shut 128 for a time this afternoon after an accident so the whole of Metrowest was gridlocked). Never mind, it gave us time to play with the car.
I have a couple of issues which the SC are getting looked at in a few weeks, namely a mystery black vertical line on the display screen, and a strange occasional buzzing noise from the left speaker! Also having trouble with Bluetooth connection but I'm reading up on that and will try again tomorrow.
Other than that, I am very happy! Look forward to meeting some fellow New Englanders on the road, or at an event, soon!

Picked the car up today :) Its a dream to drive. Unfortunately I went to pick up an EZ pass on the Pike in Natick, and what should have been a half hour round trip actually took 2.5 hours (I didn't realize they shut 128 for a time this afternoon after an accident so the whole of Metrowest was gridlocked). Never mind, it gave us time to play with the car.
I have a couple of issues which the SC are getting looked at in a few weeks, namely a mystery black vertical line on the display screen, and a strange occasional buzzing noise from the left speaker! Also having trouble with Bluetooth connection but I'm reading up on that and will try again tomorrow.
Other than that, I am very happy! Look forward to meeting some fellow New Englanders on the road, or at an event, soon!

Awesome!, Be seeing you this weekend and on 495-95 in MA/RI roads!

Ah, I always thought that route in was 'forbidden'.....but maybe I'll sneak in and out that way another time :wink:.

Interestingly the lady at the EZ Pass counter knew all about the Model S - I was impressed! (esp after dealing with countless insurance cos who have never heard of Tesla). I picked up an exterior transponder and she said I could get it mounted inside the nosecone, however last time I spoke to the SC they said they weren't doing that anymore as they weren't always reliable thru the toll booths. Anybody have any experience of this?

I have mine mounted just below the mirror stalk. I took one of the older, squarer ones from my old car because it worked better than the new one. I occasionally get a yellow but usually fine if I take it slow / 15 mph - which is ok because last year I got a nasty warning letter from NY Ezpass when I went through a toll at 30 mph in our minivan.