Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Model Y Performance lead time?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought I'd chime back in on this thread re: my 2024 Ultra Red Y Performance; called last Saturday to see if it was at the dealership, and YES -- was there. Picked up on Sunday; performed inspection and no issues. Runs awesome of course. Am "considering" PPF (front clear bra + ceramic coating, or full PPF), but dang ... that's a load of money; however, I did get $7,500 off, compliments of the Fed + $500 worth of SuperCharger miles (5000) for taking delivery before end of March.

The Ultra Red is an amazing color!! The performance of this MYP, when in Sport mode, is like WOW!! Feels like a roller coaster with instant torque!!! Love it!!!

Reactions: DarrenHD
Massive props to the folks at Raleigh Tesla too! They're awesome; no issue inspecting car for about 30 min, (though I did choose to pay in advance of pickup) + they got me in quick after I discovered car had been delivered 1+ days prior. Nice location and facility!

what price adjustments are you all getting on the MYP? (Or is there a place on the forum this is already being shared)
1711569208759.png

Ordered on Friday, was available for pickup on Saturday, but I ended up picking it up on Sunday. Pretty much perfect, just needs an alignment (scheduled for 4/6).

Edit: BTW - This was the exact configuration I wanted. I was done with the white interior (the wife now drives the MYLR+AB White on White), and I liked the new Stealth Grey color.

Reactions: SagarPatel
View attachment 1032729

Ordered on Friday, was available for pickup on Saturday, but I ended up picking it up on Sunday. Pretty much perfect, just needs an alignment (scheduled for 4/6).

Edit: BTW - This was the exact configuration I wanted. I was done with the white interior (the wife now drives the MYLR+AB White on White), and I liked the new Stealth Grey color.
Thanks for sharing…this is the one I missed yesterday and *fingers crossed* trying to see again and pull the trigger

Attachments

• IMG_2603.jpeg
    IMG_2603.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 8