Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD 12.3.3 first drive - safe, super boring

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find FSD to be amazing, but with some serious caveats:

In the rain on the highway it slows to the point I feel I have to turn it off. Then I’m stuck without cruise.

If I don’t hold down the turn signal long enough while changing lanes it aggressively veers back to the original lane.

It sometimes slows down to 20mph in a 55. Don’t know why.

When I sometimes signal a lane change it turns itself off.

Wipers.

All that being said, I have found that the whole system seems to be working better; no phantom breaking, fewer nags. It’s impressive, really. Personally, I feel I just need to manage it better. Don’t think, however, that I’ll purchase it.

I find FSD to be amazing, but with some serious caveats:

In the rain on the highway it slows to the point I feel I have to turn it off. Then I’m stuck without cruise.

If I don’t hold down the turn signal long enough while changing lanes it aggressively veers back to the original lane.

It sometimes slows down to 20mph in a 55. Don’t know why.

When I sometimes signal a lane change it turns itself off.

Wipers.

All that being said, I have found that the whole system seems to be working better; no phantom breaking, fewer nags. It’s impressive, really. Personally, I feel I just need to manage it better. Don’t think, however, that I’ll purchase it.
Yeah, there's still some issue I noticed where it just lingers at 20 below the speed limit seemingly for no reason. Clear traffic all around, just.... lingers.