Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy letter left on my windshield over the weekend..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, this. And I actually think, in this day and age of paid sock puppets and internet trolls, that some of these lobbyists and PR firms actually write this stuff to make it look like a nitwit wrote it... because that would actually have more credibility with the other knuckleheads who will parrot the info to their circles.

That said, what's the point of leafletting Tesla owners? To scare them...

I think you've answered your own question. There's a lot of intimidation going on right now.

I think the general opinion is that Big Electricity would very much like to have all Big Oil's customers become their customers, so no. That love presumably doesn't extend to SolarCity and PowerWall.

The Big Electricity in my (other) neighborhood is suing to avoid state environmental regulations, so yeah, Big Electricity too. They have >lots< of assets that are on the verge of being stranded.

Is every single person that owns a Tesla an elitist liberal that thinks that just because they own a Tesla, they're much smarter than everyone else?

Wait, that belongs in your first flyer from a couple of years ago. Your latest one was filled with sarcasm so you need to say it this way:

"Every single Tesla owner is an elite liberal that we all know is way smarter than everyone else. So way to go you smarty pants!"

Wow. As an ultra-conservative Tesla lover, I sure hope this letter was written by a liberal trying to make conservatives look bad. Unfortunately, since most of my friends are conservative also, I've heard a ton of stupid crap about Tesla from them. I always prove them wrong and say, "you might want to double check your source of information - obviously it's not just the mainstream media that is biased."

It's good to have convictions. But people REALLY need to learn to think for themselves a little. And that goes for both sides.

I got something like this left on my front door once. In my case it was about evolution being a fraud. Same basic structure and logic, perhaps a little less phrenetic. Yours is amazing. Do you suppose he really owns a Tesla? Perhaps the Mattel model without the dangerous battery pack.

• Funny
Reactions: Lu Ann and lklundin