Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy letter left on my windshield over the weekend..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
raccoon.jpg

Who knew raccoons could type?
Robin

And law enforcement would do that because they have nothing better to do with their time than go full CSI on people guilty of poor writing skills and an even weaker grip on reality?

Sometimes the (US) long arm of the law focuses its considerable resources on a single individual who made a relatively minor misstep.

For example the one that lead to the untimely death of Aaron H. Swartz.

Often enough it happens to protect the interest of a billion dollar company, so I would not be surprised if the legal department of Tesla Motors could persuade the authorities to run the letter against their database of printing devices. It's not like that would eat up a lot of resources.

Unfortunately people do not get enough help and it's left to us to separate ill from jesters. If you not aware, just Google pizzagate to see what we are dealing with.

Where the craziness really takes off is when a pizzagate believer is on the president-elect's transition team (and also is the son of said president-elect's national security adviser).

So it seems that the need for help is quite widespread.

Incoming national security adviser's son, who peddles conspiracies, has a government transition email - CNNPolitics.com

Marc, I don't know why your S was targeted and mine was left alone; maybe it was because yours is "high visibility red" and mine is "incognito silver". ;)

I'm a local too, and have hiked at Purisima myself a number of times, and that parking lot is very familiar.

I'm quite surprised by this note being on one of the two known cars in that lot at the same time, and didn't bother with the second one.

I'm also a bit surprised in this wonderfully blue area, a note like this would occur. The election has brought out mostly sadness :mad: :eek: :( in this part of the world, although I do know a two people who voted the other way.

Oh 15 miles, that's a lot. Even for me who did the Camino de Santiago where you walk across northern Spain. I found I didn't even want to walk more than 12 miles a day. Just got either "ready to do something other than walk / boredom " or beat up some part of my body too much.

there are kooks and aholes on every side of the political spectrum

Bingo. I lived in Oakland, near the Berkeley border, for a number of years. If anyone thinks that the note left on OP's Tesla was bizarre, you have no idea the things that were left on my pickup truck by the envirolunatics in Berkeley.

Suck it up, snowflakes, and be happy no damage was done to your vehicle. I lost count of the number of keying incidents, broken taillights and other damage that was done to my truck in the name of the environment and the political left.

Reactions: CSFTN