Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy letter left on my windshield over the weekend..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
do you really think that this is something more than some childish nit wits acting out?

The lobbying groups spread the fake news.

The mentally unstable nit wit knuckleheads eat it up.

And next thing you know, we all starting getting letters on windshields.

But no worries, nothing stops progress that makes sense.

And a solar panel hooked to a battery in your garage to provide an electric car all the free fuel it needs form the sun, makes all the sense in the world.

And a solar panel hooked to a battery in your garage to provide an electric car all the free fuel it needs form the sun, makes all the sense in the world.
maybe it makes sense for you, financially it doesn't always make sense for everyone. In my case based on what I pay for power and the costs of installing panels and associated hardware the payback would be almost 20 years, a poor investment for me.

[California Moderators Note: image contains delusional ramblings of a deeply irrational nature, parents be advised that this material is not suitable for...anyone with a brain.]
Marc, I often hike in the various parks and open spaces along Skyline; where were you parked? In my 3 years of Model S ownership and literally over one hundred times I have parked my car along that road, I have never had that happen, which is a relief. Seeing that left on my windshield would make me feel a bit ill.

I know, it's sad to see that it's happening in Tesla's HQ's backyard.. I was parked here:

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 2.41.39 PM.png

I seem to remember a similar crazy letter made its rounds a few years ago, maybe 2012, or 2013. Pretty sure it was posted here. Anyone remember that one?

I actually was going to respond similarly... I recall something like this being left on windshields some time back... and I think it was in SF as well, as I'm originally from the Bay Area and it caught my eye...

There were a rash of very similar notes distributed around the Bay Area when Model S was first released in 2012. At that time, they were very clearly written from the viewpoint of Tesla detractor and generally more aggressive in tone and language, to the point that many folks were scared to find the notes on their car.

This appears, at least to me, to be a second iteration of that initial wave and not actually sarcasm, but a way to continue to intimidate Tesla drivers. If you want, share with Tesla HQ, as they took this seriously back in 2012.

Reactions: lklundin
The lobbying groups spread the fake news.

The mentally unstable nit wit knuckleheads eat it up.

And next thing you know, we all starting getting letters on windshields.

But no worries, nothing stops progress that makes sense.

Yeah, this. And I actually think, in this day and age of paid sock puppets and internet trolls, that some of these lobbyists and PR firms actually write this stuff to make it look like a nitwit wrote it... because that would actually have more credibility with the other knuckleheads who will parrot the info to their circles.

That said, what's the point of leafletting Tesla owners? To scare them...