Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

2024.8 shafted with FSD trial?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a shareholder and I'm voting NO on his stupid compensation thing because of this, **** him. Him declaring in earnings call all Tesla owners have access to FSD v12, and zero follow up to people on 2024.8.9 from anyone at Tesla after that, was final straw.
Is that “shareholder entitlement “? lol. Did he say TODAY I am hitting the button for all? Seriously, most of us are shareholders. Big whoop honestly. It will go out when They deem it safe to go out.

Is that “shareholder entitlement “? lol. Did he say TODAY I am hitting the button for all? Seriously, most of us are shareholders. Big whoop honestly. It will go out when They deem it safe to go out.
He said all Tesla cars now have access to FSD v12 in earnings call, further adding “you have to try it to understand it”, “if you don’t believe Tesla will solve autonomy you should not be a shareholder”.. hyping it up like mad man and making people waste money. So many people bought/subscribed to find out they can still only get v11

No, it's running on HW4, though I've heard in HW3 emulation mode. It's working fine on my 2023 MYP with HW4. I use it a lot. Can't wait to see V12 on the highway stack instead of V11.
“HW3 or later” includes HW4. 🙂 Both of our cars are running FSD v12 on HW4.

I’m curious to see how FSD differs when Tesla actually starts using HW4 capabilities. I recall that upgrading from HW2.5 to HW3 didn’t make much of a difference in AP (I upgraded before FSD Beta started).

He said all Tesla cars now have access to FSD v12 in earnings call, further adding “you have to try it to understand it”, “if you don’t believe Tesla will solve autonomy you should not be a shareholder”.. hyping it up like mad man and making people waste money. So many people bought/subscribed to find out they can still only get v11
And do you really expect a "big picture" person to know the small details?

Dude Elon is not Steve Ballmer, he knows exactly what he's overpromising, it's just way over the top and false this time costing people money

That's way over judging him.

He barely knows when the mainstream vehicles get their software. Hence part of his under-judgement on how long it will take everyone to get the software that he is running today. He tends to assume that once it leaves the core development it's only weeks before everyone gets it. He tends to not realize how long it can take in Employee builds. In his mind, FSD 12 has been shipping for nearly a year

Reactions: Mobile3228
Just saw this too
IMG_1625.png