Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I never got this aggravated driving ICE cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL it's just one jack ass after another it seems people who don't know how to line up or ICE cars parked at Superchargers or this..... I never got the CHANCE to be annoyed before I got my Model S LOL

2a78t3a.jpg

ws05eq.jpg
a5cpao.jpg

If the supercharger pedestal that is blocked is the pair to the one that the diagonally parked S is plugged into then I would assume that this driver intentionally blocked it so that they would not have to potentially share/split the load if another S plugged in.

Terrible behavior and really bad EV karma.

If the supercharger pedestal that is blocked is the pair to the one that the diagonally parked S is plugged into then I would assume that this driver intentionally blocked it so that they would not have to potentially share/split the load if another S plugged in.

Incompetence is a much better explanation than malice.

If he's first, he gets everything he needs. The pair gets the left overs.

To answer the original question: I reckon we get more aggravated is because we believe those who choose EVs (and especially Teslas) are above average in intelligence so we are disappointed when that's clearly not 100% true.

To answer the original question: I reckon we get more aggravated is because we believe those who choose EVs (and especially Teslas) are above average in intelligence so we are disappointed when that's clearly not 100% true.
Sad but true. Everywhere I've been in a group of what I expect to be intelligent people there's always an idiot. I've met PhDs who are dumb as bricks.