Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Support TMC -- but to the tune of how many $$$?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rather than contribute your money, the best thing you can do is contribute your knowledge. That way, the entire community can profit from your knowledge and not just a few people.
Yes, without the contributions of experts this community will quickly deteriorate into yet another internet echo chamber. I agree with FlasherZ here - contributing your knowledge is where the real value can be found.

I see an ad at the top and the bottom of each page. 728x90 ad.

Hmm. I see nothing. Probably the result of Ghostery or AdBlock. Now I *really* owe some ducats to TMC.

@FlasherZ, @dirkhh - I do try to make a contribution on TMC and on Tesla's own forums. But I'm afraid I lack the expertise you and many others have already achieved. :-(

Alan

Without our members and the collective knowledge and wisdom they share, TMC couldn't exist.

Without the hardware and software to run the forums, TMC couldn't exist.

So, please help out on both fronts. No one makes any money from TMC; what cash is raised from your contributions, sponsorships and ad revenues is spent to keep things running.

Cheers, Robert

Without our members and the collective knowledge and wisdom they share, TMC couldn't exist.

Without the hardware and software to run the forums, TMC couldn't exist.

So, please help out on both fronts. No one makes any money from TMC; what cash is raised from your contributions, sponsorships and ad revenues is spent to keep things running.

Cheers, Robert

Complete, concise, conscientious. Bravo. I quite agree.