Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Goulburn NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bumping an old thread :)

I saw this comment on FB:
“Looks like Goulburn is getting a big upgrade, there’s a big shed with a Tesla logo on it!! ⚡⚡⚡️”

No further info or photos provided.

Certainly sounds worthy of further inspection if anyone is passing through..

Additional comment "It was a big wooden construction room, as big as 4 charge bays, about 6 ft high, with big Tesla logos on the sides.... "

Last edited:
Reactions: CorneliusXX
Bumping an old thread :)

I saw this comment on FB:
“Looks like Goulburn is getting a big upgrade, there’s a big shed with a Tesla logo on it!! ⚡⚡⚡️”

No further info or photos provided.

Certainly sounds worthy of further inspection if anyone is passing through..

Additional comment "It was a big wooden construction room, as big as 4 charge bays, about 6 ft high, with big Tesla logos on the sides.... "
This sounds suspiciously like the Tesla tiny house they use for selling solar and powerwall at trade shows...

Tiny_House_8003-1440.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Jays200
I was at Goulburn after midnight so not much light but if this is the box they were talking about it just appears to be an enclosure around the transformers for the Superchargers so nothing very exciting (doesn't have a top on it - it is just four walls with Tesla logos and a door with a combination lock on it but you can see through the gap around the door and it is just normal equipment in there).
IMG_20190705_004139.jpg