Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sydney (Forest Lodge), NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So we're you still noticing ICEing in the existing bays or had it become less of an issue?
No I don't see that. I am always amazed at the variety of makes that are charging. I wouldn't try to charge there in the middle of the day on weekends as it is generally too busy. It looks like the bays will be wider. what was 3 bays now looks like it will be for two SC bays and two more charge bays will be added into what was the next 3 existing parking spaces.

Certainly there are a LOT of EVs in the Inner West now. Can’t drive for more than a minute without seeing one if not multiple, and a lot of them live on the street, since only a small proportion of dwellings here have off-street parking. So there undoubtedly will be demand for this charger… but it’s still a poor location in my view.

Reactions: B3AU
Certainly there are a LOT of EVs in the Inner West now. Can’t drive for more than a minute without seeing one if not multiple, and a lot of them live on the street, since only a small proportion of dwellings here have off-street parking. So there undoubtedly will be demand for this charger… but it’s still a poor location in my view.
There are 4 Telsas, a Merc and a MG on the lane at the back of my house. maybe 40 houses in total. Most of us can charge in our garages. I only use a supercharger when I really need to get ready for a long drive. The more the merrier for chargers as more EVs join the flock.

Was in the area and went for a drive at lunch today. Couple of sparkies working on it and progressing well. Unfortunately they disappeared for a break as I parked so couldn't ask them when they'd be complete, or if the scope included more AC chargers.

Looks like all the cable trays are wired up and the stalls are out of the boxes ready for wiring.

Somewhat weird layout and definitely four stalls.
Two rear-in sideways stalls, then the white box, the a pull-in sideways stall and then a rear-in sideways stall.

That last spot is going to be difficult to access as you'll have to drive onto the wrong side of the ramp to reverse.

IMG_20231116_140759_hdr.jpg

Carpark was very empty at lunch, although only a handful of the outlets are open for weekday lunch.

Exiting the lower carpark has some rim killing curbs much like Broadway

Last edited:
I was at broadway last week and there was work underway adding new power capacity to the B2 charger area where supercharger and AC chargers are. Looked like a lot of hefty extra conduits so maybe they ARE adding new superchargers there too.
If they took out the 4 disabled spots, and moved them elsewhere in the car park, they would gain 4 x Tesla-width charging bays, for sure.

I was there on Thursday morning last week, stupidly, I never thought to take a look around at any work that might have been visible, I was head-down tail-up on emails and charging >.>