Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everything seems to be riding on FSD at the moment. Troy's projections so far seem really bad for Q2:

Maybe the only thing holding up the stock is the Elon announcement of the robot taxi unveiling? If what they show during the unveiling disappoints we are going to be hurting.
If the licensing came through I think we see 200 plus in 1-2 days. TSLA can officially be a software company.

So just basically waiting for some non-existent catalyst? Ugh! 😣
More that technical analysis is independent of what the event turns out to be. There is always a catalyst to sustain a movement, although cycles can be kind of blind.

I don't like just relying on technical analysis, but at times it is a much easier way to approach things. Especially when "Sell in May and Go Away" is a real thing. Less downward trading pressure can move the stock up.

To your original question, my take is we are in general run-up in the market which will likely be half of the move. The other half is likely to be partially sector-driven and partially company specific. Company-specific information is likely to just reinforce stability, which was the primary downward driver over the past 6 months.

Reactions: Jim Holder
I though we never see SMCI break 100 plus on the daily again....and here we go....
vanna too red, stock will probably fall soon

1715797457956.png

• Informative
Reactions: LAexpress and MikeC
@dl003 how high can SPY get before anticipating a pullback to 527 before bouncing to 540. It's at 529 now
When in uncharted territory (and SPY, NVDA, MSFT at ATH) there are less tea leaves to read, but SPY 535 (stretch 538) and NVDA 1003 are my target highs before pull back

Gosh i hope this last till tomorrow morning at least when i can be back in front of my terminal.. all we need now is 225-235K weekly job losses (maybe this is how Elon is attempting to get the fed to move??? JAT). and we can extend this to EOW.

Last edited:
Talking about Max Plaid? He's been quiet all morning.

Tesla ever so slowly recovering.

View attachment 1047409
Another busy day... work this morning, then watched TSLA run +2% after CPI and started to think about managing my -c180's, had a private meeting with the wife, after which I was somewhat shocked to see -2% down, WTaF!! Then a meeting at work and then straight to two separate rehearsals with different bands...

I just think this is monthly OPEX, likely spooking some c180's to sell so if it does run higher, less to pay out

Still have 100X -p180 & -c180 in play this week, I dream at night that Scarlett will remind me on Friday to close out both sides for pennies, but I really can't call it

Most likely scenario is roll the lot for the same strike if there's $3 - $4 per pair on offer

When in uncharted territory (and SPY, NVDA, MSFT at ATH) there are less tea leaves to read, but SPY 535 (stretch 538) and NVDA 1003 are my target highs before pull back

Gosh i hope this last till tomorrow morning at least when i can be back in front of my terminal.. all we need now is 225-235K weekly job losses (maybe this is how Elon is attempting to get the fed to move??? JAT). and we can extend this to EOW.
I like me some run up into the close at ATH’s. Plural.

Means A) everyone is complacent
B) call buyers forced a lot of MM to buy stock at the market
C) or everyone is drunk. ;-)

D) all of the above

Reactions: Jim Holder
Another busy day... work this morning, then watched TSLA run +2% after CPI and started to think about managing my -c180's, had a private meeting with the wife, after which I was somewhat shocked to see -2% down, WTaF!! Then a meeting at work and then straight to two separate rehearsals with different bands...

I just think this is monthly OPEX, likely spooking some c180's to sell so if it does run higher, less to pay out

Still have 100X -p180 & -c180 in play this week, I dream at night that Scarlett will remind me on Friday to close out both sides for pennies, but I really can't call it

Most likely scenario is roll the lot for the same strike if there's $3 - $4 per pair on offer
You, Sir , are truly my twin with the Scarlet thing 😂

Reactions: Max Plaid

I mean. HOW many times have you watched “Her”