Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy-Moly someone's shorting the sugar out of TSLA

😤

1715815132123.png

1715815228679.png

May 24 and 31st have decent green GEX (calls) but June 7 looks awfully bearish too.

1715815311778.png

Here are the weeklies after that:

1715815399562.png

I wonder if this means NTM/ATM CC's for the next 2-3 weeks are not that terrible of a bet :p

Last edited:
Folks in the other thread suggesting this is a translation error.... what happened was more like someone asked some exec and they gave a boilerplate 'We would consider the opportunity if it came up" kind of answer like you do when someone asks you about partnering with almost anyone, which someone turned into a BAIDU ABOUT TO MAKE DEAL WITH TESLA headline.

The fear-mongering isn’t necessary, just introduces more volatility above and beyond what we already have to deal with 🙄
Completely agree. My "No" vote was a vote for greater transparency in the process and ensuring that the package is set in consideration of shareholder interests. The current proposal offers neither of those. I am fine with Elon getting paid for the work he has done... as long as that action doesn't disproportionately harm shareholders.

Uncle Leo voting no with his 27 M shares - what a prick
here is Max response on that thread
He's a smart one that Max...

But it is an odd decision by Leo, what does he think he will gain if it's rejected... in reality it's more symbolic than anything else, but I think it would tank the stock price as it would introduce massive uncertainty, unless there was a pre-statement from Musk that he has no intention to leave Tesla -> this would be helpful to be said after the vote closure, but prior to the shareholder meeting, would diffuse a big downward move

On the other hand, I have 200x +p150's, halving the stock price would be rather profitable

Wasn't Max Paint $172.50 yesterday? $170 today...

Will have to do something with my -p180's, likely too be out of extrinsic by the end of the day... my greedy side tells me to roll the whole -180 straddle to next week, or maybe to -175, but tbh I'm more looking at widening out to a -p170/-c180 strangle now, that carries a small debit, but seems to be a more prudent approach as we head towards THE BIG VOTE, really I'd like to be out of short weeklies at that moment and let the long positions come into play for once, so start trying to close these out that now already...