Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Regrets?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My only regret is getting a black car and living in the Pacific NW. Phenomenally aggressive looking when it's clean, but that only lasts about 5 minutes. I went non-tech so I could get dual chargers, leather and pano and haven't really regretted it.

I'm on the opposite side. I had it ordered over a year ago and had to cancel because of my job situation. Back then I could only justify a 60 kW model and very basic configuration. A year later I was doing better and ordered the car the way I wanted it. It's only been a month with the car, but I would order it the same way.

Not exactly regrets as every time I drive my car I get such immense pleasure, but if I did it again...

I'd take the P85+ instead of my current P85 - logic dictated that the standard P was a better choice as a family car. Reality is that every time I go round a corner a bit too fast I'm thinking "what if..."

I should have gone with my gut feelings and taken the extended leather. I don't like the feel of the vinyl at all. I knew this would be the case, but tried to save a few €'s where I didn't think I'd feel it.

I should have taken the second charger. Haven't needed it yet, but having used public charging on a few occasions it sure would have been nice to get double the juice.

I would go for the metallic grey and the grey 21" wheels. My silver car looks fabulous, but the grey is just awesome. I didn't see the colour until after I purchased and, well, I like it more.

Anyway, for next time (although I think in four years it will be an MX).

Regrets? Nothing serious. Minor quibbles, sure:

• Parcel shelf was a waste. We don't have the child seats, and the underneath storage plus the frunk is more than enough private storage space
  • Dual chargers - at the time we ordered, it was only available in a bundle with the HPWC; if it were available separately, I might have considered it

Love my MS60 and have put 10,000 miles on her in 4 months. The only minor things I MIGHT change: getting the yacht floor (love the open space but the carpet is difficult to clean, even with a vacuum) and maybe adding the spoiler. Every day I decide I want a different color, but since there isn't a color I prefer for more than a day or two, I probably would end up with the grey again. So now I fantasize about what color Model X I'll order. :)