Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car is dead after unplugging at supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(1) I have an issue with my (Dec) 2014 P85D, Tesla says water in rear motor, current issue: vehicle air suspension is slammed, is there a way to turn on the air compressor while in service mode, I do t see that setting?
u can rig up ur own pigtail (schematics are free at tesla.com) to activate air suspension solenoids but u need to fill reservoir manually,
compressor won't come on if u got no HV...
(2) Purchased Tesla parts from a place in North Carolina in Oct 2020 (Russ) and invoice does not have the VIN of donor vehicle, trying to certify the vehicle in my jurisdiction but this place is not responding. Is there a log of vehicles purchased from copart/iaai/etc
if u talking about 057tech business then its been bought by other company n that company now out of business...

@airborne spoon how's the fix going?
No updates, last thing was what he said last Thurs. But I'm pretty sure they dont work weekends so it's only been a couple days.

"Getting conflicting readings on testing but trying to get some consistency on the suspected fault areas before removal. Don't expect it to be so intermittent"

If I don't hear anything by the end of week I'll shoot him a message.

Reactions: NV Ray