Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pull trigger on Inventory Model X or any price drop expected?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, on you black on black ride. :) I wish 3 & y can can 350 estimated by shedding more eight and lower acceleration models. Only way the ax is getting anywhere need that, you have to loose the falcon doors, get ride of 20 and replace with 18/19’s. Wheels, the car is just way too have for that range expectation.
Don’t think I understood Any of what you wrote.

Reactions: henderrj
Congrats, on you black on black ride. :) I wish 3 & y can can 350 estimated by shedding more eight and lower acceleration models. Only way the ax is getting anywhere need that, you have to loose the falcon doors, get ride of 20 and replace with 18/19’s. Wheels, the car is just way too have for that range expectation.
Truer words have never been spoken. So many times I have wished for the can can myself.

i pulled the trigger on an X. ended up 92+ black/black/5 seater/yolk + federal tax credit + 3 years super charging + 1500 electric company rebate for charger install

for me it was too good of a deal to pass up, unless they come out with one next year that will go 450 miles :)
I saw that 3 years supercharging and if I drove more that might have pushed me. I had it on my 2018 X.

I think it would qualify if it’s ever priced under $80k but that does seem like a stretch considering where prices are currently.

The domestic battery sourcing requirement may also be a deal breaker but that’s hard to determine without knowing all the specifics of the battery, etc.
I just saw a new inventory 5 seat X with a discounted price of -$88k, maybe $80k isn’t out of the question once demand is more saturated. International S/X deliveries from Fremont didn’t start that long ago so it will take some time to fulfill the demand from all the other countries.

I pulled the trigger for MXP during the last quater 7/30 push. With 6 years free unlimited super charge, ~$7k reduction. It was good enough incentive for me to jump over the fence. I did, missed the 3.99% though…. otherwise, it would have been really great.