Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pull trigger on Inventory Model X or any price drop expected?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm set on buying the Model X, but not sure if I should buy Steering wheel or Yoke. There is a MX inventory with the same config I want but with Steering wheel. I don't have time to test drive before 30th. Tesla says there's retrofit from Yoke to wheel but not the other way around, I'm not interested in 3rd party ones.

Wondering if I should pull the trigger on the inventory MX with Wheel or any price drops expected in next 3 days or next month so that I wait and buy leisurely by end of July.

I'm set on buying the Model X, but not sure if I should buy Steering wheel or Yoke. There is a MX inventory with the same config I want but with Steering wheel. I don't have time to test drive before 30th. Tesla says there's retrofit from Yoke to wheel but not the other way around, I'm not interested in 3rd party ones.

Wondering if I should pull the trigger on the inventory MX with Wheel or any price drops expected in next 3 days or next month so that I wait and buy leisurely by end of July.
I was looking at a model X last week that was 97k now it's 101k. Not sure why they bumped the price up. I wouldn't plan on it going back down.

Reactions: richyrich
I would buy one with the wheel on the 30th as it would be the best bet for any discounts, if any, then retrofit to yoke. If discount is not significant, order the yoke.

In my opinion, steering wheel on the X looks like an afterthought; yoke is what it was designed for. Stalk-less and moving capacitive buttons are the actual inconveniences, not the yoke, but they are present on either config

I would buy one with the wheel on the 30th as it would be the best bet for any discounts, if any, then retrofit to yoke. If discount is not significant, order the yoke.

In my opinion, steering wheel on the X looks like an afterthought; yoke is what it was designed for. Stalk-less and moving capacitive buttons are the actual inconveniences, not the yoke, but they are present on either config
He already noted that they did not offer a wheel to yoke option.

Saw 7 plaids disappear within hours of zip of 07960 vicinity within 3 hours. None found in 200 mile vicinity. Plenty model X starting at $91k, May be a 5 seater.

Glitch? There seem to be 6. Maybe Tesla was doctoring their quarter end results, at least Europe inventory seems to be bouncing back now that we are in July.

i pulled the trigger on an X. ended up 92+ black/black/5 seater/yolk + federal tax credit + 3 years super charging + 1500 electric company rebate for charger install

for me it was too good of a deal to pass up, unless they come out with one next year that will go 450 miles :)
Congrats, on you black on black ride. :) I wish 3 & y can can 350 estimated by shedding more eight and lower acceleration models. Only way the ax is getting anywhere need that, you have to loose the falcon doors, get ride of 20 and replace with 18/19’s. Wheels, the car is just way too have for that range expectation.