Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have now received first contact from my DS. He sent the email asking for all the stuff; driver license, insurance, etc.

Woohoo! Progress.
I feel like august 5 is gonna be the day for you. If I was really psychic, that might mean something, but I HAVE been right on delivery dates for a couple of other people so...

I feel like august 5 is gonna be the day for you. If I was really psychic, that might mean something, but I HAVE been right on delivery dates for a couple of other people so...

Awesome! Using my superscientific estimating skills and looking at delivery estimates of other people on this forum I got August 5th using one method and August 7th using another. So your feeling matches one of my dates :)

We'll see my fellow Blue model S owner!

- - - Updated - - -

My DS called today to move my delivery date from the 30th to the 25th! Less than 48 hours to wait!

Wow! That's pretty awesome. To go from a week to only 2 days, instantly! I need time to go by that fast for me. Congrats!

New to the TMC and first post. I was notified via email from my DS car should be ready for pick up at Springfield, NJ Service Center (which apparently is not "officially" opened yet) "received, detailed inspected and charged on August 17." Ordered the car July 2nd, waived the two weeks. Still have not received my HPWC, and have not been contacted by SolarCity :mad:

@Ironmikeii, congrats on your order. FWIW, SolarCity never contacted me and I ended up contacting them. They don't do work in my area and referred me to Mr. Electric. The quote I got from Mr. Electric was about 30% higher than a quote from a local electrician referred by a friend, so didn't go that route anyway. If I were you, I'd ask around for some electrician recommendations (unless you're actually planning on doing Solar).

Congrats! What color / options did you get? Let's see some pics!

Pearl White P85+, pano roof, sound and tech, carbon fiber interior. Really puts a smile on our faces just sitting in it. Yours is almost here!

photo(29).JPG

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize for the upside down image. Not sure what happened. :)

Attachments

• photo(29).JPG
    photo(29).JPG
    260.5 KB · Views: 565
New to the TMC and first post. I was notified via email from my DS car should be ready for pick up at Springfield, NJ Service Center (which apparently is not "officially" opened yet) "received, detailed inspected and charged on August 17." Ordered the car July 2nd, waived the two weeks. Still have not received my HPWC, and have not been contacted by SolarCity :mad:

Congrats on your order, SolarCity sucks IMO, I simply Yelp'd electricians with 5 star ratings and went with one of those.

- - - Updated - - -

Pearl White P85+, pano roof, sound and tech, carbon fiber interior. Really puts a smile on our faces just sitting in it. Yours is almost here!

View attachment 26561

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize for the upside down image. Not sure what happened. :)
What a beautiful example! It's gorgeous!