Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 to be sedan AND crossover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright - I agree with you that the strangely asymmetrical / Frankenstein clay model is the one referred to in the waitbutwhy article (potentially half crossover, half sedan). I've fixed that guess in the picture:

design_studio_2.jpg

Alright - I agree with you that the strangely asymmetrical / Frankenstein clay model is the one referred to in the waitbutwhy article (potentially half crossover, half sedan). I've fixed that guess in the picture:

View attachment 88984

I'm getting more curious about the one on the far right. We've heard before that there were 2 competing designs for the model 3, one conservative and one a bit more extreme. If it has to do with model 3 my guess would be the "conservative" design. Its hard to determine the size, it could also possibly be a Model S refresh design.

I'm getting more curious about the one on the far right. We've heard before that there were 2 competing designs for the model 3, one conservative and one a bit more extreme. If it has to do with model 3 my guess would be the "conservative" design. Its hard to determine the size, it could also possibly be a Model S refresh design.

What about the model 3 experimental to be a Tesla Roadster 2 gen?

There appears to be another car/model of some kind hiding behind the black barricade behind the clay model of the X. See the two wheels under there?

- - - Updated - - -

I posted this in the other thread, but the car under the cover on the far right is significantly wider than the half-and-half Model 3, and it definitely resembles an S in its width and profile. I think you're right that it's either a plain ol' S (though if so, why have it under cover), or more likely, as you said, an S refresh.

There appears to be another car/model of some kind hiding behind the black barricade behind the clay model of the X. See the two wheels under there?

No, I see three wheels - and two shadows on the floor - behind that. So it's not one another car/model, but two... And probably also two behind the white barricade behind the TMX RC, and still one behind the black beside the 007-Lotus.