Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the Model S a "Man Magnet" for Women

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have now had a Tesla s for something like 9 months Judging by the reaction it gets my wife suggested that a unmarried lady friend of hers should buy a Tesla s She said that would be the ultimate"Man Magnet" The lady in question can easily afford it What do the reader think

I'm sure it would help portray her as an interesting woman. My life loves her MS but it doesn't get her much attention in the Silicon Valley as they already seem as common as Priuses. My bright orange electric Fiat 500 stands out more, and with the girls though you have to be comfy with your sexuality!

Last edited:
We have now had a Tesla s for something like 9 months Judging by the reaction it gets my wife suggested that a unmarried lady friend of hers should buy a Tesla s She said that would be the ultimate"Man Magnet" The lady in question can easily afford it What do the reader think

Think I'd like to meet your wife's single friend when she gets the Tesla :biggrin:

I don't think the model s has that kinda pull yet.
The females that are attracted by the type of car you drive usually got for the BMW or Mercedes drivers because its well known that people who drive the higher end Mercedes or bmws are better off financially

although the model s is as expensive as mercs or bmws it's not well known yet

disregard the above I misunderstood the title
As far as attracting males, I'm sure that'll work but most males aren't looking at the car when choosing a female

Unfortunately, my Model S seems to be more man magnet than female magnet. Doh.

You need to get a Roadster if you want to turn the ladies heads; Even though I am happily married and not looking for attention the Roadster is the first car I have been asked to give rides in on MULTIPLE occasions, usually very cute women.

PS also many men are interested in the car as well so it seems to be a two way street.

Yep. Absolutely. My wife doesn't drive my car too often but when she does she says she always has a crowd of guys standing around it wanting to chat about it. LOL.

She doesn't really like the attention. I agree with others that typically more guys are interested vs. females. I've been asked several times about the car and it's typically males. Bro magnet is right...