Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

How to get the Best Range from Your Tesla (video)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently followed a discussion (about a guy in Florida that claimed to be getting significantly less range) that I can't now find, so I thought I might post a recent video on YouTube to address some of the issues/problems that the OP was having.

How to get the Best Range from Your Tesla

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-25 154750.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-25 154750.png
    540.6 KB · Views: 95
drive like my grandma on my father's side - aka a hazard to everyone else on the road. I seriously thought I was going to die in a crash when I was younger... cars would fly by on the highway!

yeah, he misses the obvious "elephant in the room", stop whining about your range when it is 3-4x your daily driving needs.

He misinterprets "short trips will decrease your range" as "don't take short trips".

• Love
Reactions: Rocky_H