Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Many Miles On The Vehicle Your Model X Will Replace

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is it with all these old Highlander Hybrids we've been driving? Have you all (like me) been waiting for the first EV equivalent? BTW, mine has 138k miles and refuses to break down... but the tires are getting a little bald while waiting for the Model X...

What is it with all these old Highlander Hybrids we've been driving? Have you all (like me) been waiting for the first EV equivalent? BTW, mine has 138k miles and refuses to break down... but the tires are getting a little bald while waiting for the Model X...

It seems the most popular car so far the X is replacing. Welcome to TMC.

I was a very satisfied Prius owner and the HiHy was the only real hybrid available (don't count the BS GM hybrids) as an SUV. The FE savings were legitimate and it was a nice sized vehicle. Certainly has been reliable.

I have nearly 170k on my 2006 Passat. Since my wife's car is smaller (and much newer) than mine, I need something that can haul a family a little more effectively before our second kid arrives. The MX is a little larger than we'd ideally want and obviously expensive up front, so we're considering a few others like the GLC 350e and Volvo XC60. I'm hoping to put about 20 years and 300k on whatever we pick.

You bet Mike! We picked up my husband's 90 D yesterday. He is out and about today and going to see his 88 year Mom. She will be shocked by this car. And then he will check out hooksett supercharger on his way back. I need my X soon and yes we are thrilled not to be stopping at those dirty, smelly gas stations!

About 48,000 miles on a 2012 Highlander Hybrid. We will be keeping our 2014 Leaf, at least for now. A '98 Windstar is used only for trips to the dump, and a 1970 Citroen ID 19 conversion will someday get new batteries and be kept for a show car / hobby car.