Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

GTA Gas shortage? What gas shortage?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Definitely not being smug here, my other car is an ICE, but I'm just hearing today about how there's a gas shortage in the GTA. I know people who are desperately looking for a gas station to fill up because so many have run dry supposedly due to the cold and trucks being unable to deliver.

I just think it's funny how for once electric has the advantage in terms of finding places to "fill up".

Drove my C300 because of freezing rain and awful weather. Fill up with premium gas at Costco at 99.9, not bad at all.
That makes no sense. There’s a gas shortage in Toronto and there’s freezing rain and bad road conditions. And you take your C-Class instead of the 3? Something doesn’t click here.

Make complete sense.

1. Wash my M3 with ONR yesterday, don't want to get it dirty in a day.
  2. Most roads are not plowed, it is just messy.
  3. Freezing Rain and snow
  4. M3 just has stock tires; C300 has snow tires
  5. Really, there is no gas shortage in GTA, may be one or 2 stations are empty. Esp not Costco.
  6. Last but not least, don't want to get hit on my brand new M3 by those crazy drivers that don't drive according to weather and road conditions.

• Funny
Reactions: jjtsl
Good call if your not on snows, I don’t think anyone would fault that thinking. I can’t tell you how many people there have been sliding around lately, a lot of the girls where I work still swear by all season tires! I make sure my roadsters out of the carpark before they start on their way home. I left my wrap on for exactly that reason, I like watching people cringe when I wipe off dirt from my car thinking it’s the paint.

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck