Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EMF Debate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ask them if they got a train anywhere recently. Electric trains are just running around with the same electric motors and very similar voltages for over 100 years. Even many diesel trains are just diesel electric, turning a generator to power electric motors.

But then I doubt anyone claiming government conspiracy and EMF is really living in the same universe as the rest of us.

(The ghost of Les Dawson is ever present ... ;) )

I once had the fortune to see Les Dawson do a private off the cuff performance. He was just bantering and playing to a couple of people in the studio. I was on my lunch break up in a gallery over looking. Many people would have paid a small fortune for that performance. My lunch break was far too short. It was so funny but unfortunately inappropriate to be broadcast even in the 80's let alone today.

I also once shared a lift with Kylie... just at the start of her pop career. Shame the bar was only on the 3rd floor...

I don’t think you do.

It’s not a rational, informed position they hold, so you’re not going to cure their mental malaise with rationality or information. Best move on, and be thankful that it’s one more conspiracy theorist who won’t be taking up a charging stall when you might need it.
This..

I'd write a simple flow chart for you but as long as you aren't related to this person, it should be an easy relationship to end.

Reactions: Bootneckshuffl
Thanks for all the comments guys. I’ve just had to block said individual. A shame but I did try and was polite throughout, providing all solid credible sources for my argument, none of which was accepted of course. The best they could do was post a screenshot from a site called “EMFGuardTips” whereby the author (Roland. No surname no credentials) cited a supposed study by “scripps research foundation” a simple google search of said study produced absolutely no results, nor did “Roland” offer up a link to said study, funny old thing eh.

Anyway, ya right, can’t argue with stupid.