Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Creep ON or OFF?

Creep ON or OFF?

• Creep ON

Votes: 152 34.8%
  • Creep OFF

Votes: 277 63.4%
  • I have no idea what you're talking about! What is this Creep Stuff all about?

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No need for excitement. When on an uphill slope, use the accelerator exclusively, and let gravity stop you. When facing downhill, use the brake exclusively. When on level ground, use the accelerator to achieve a speed of an inch or two per second, and have plenty of time to use the brake to stop yourself exactly where you want to be.

The accelerator is not nearly as sensitive as some of you seem to fear. At low speeds it gives you nearly perfect control.

The accelerator is not nearly as sensitive as some of you seem to fear. At low speeds it gives you nearly perfect control.

It is not fear of the accelerator sensitivity that keeps me with 'creep on' it is decades of muscle memory that when doing slow parking manoeuvres my foot is on the throttle. Any sudden need to stop, like bumping a curb or similar and my foot goes down harder... on the brake... ... I never want that to be the throttle :)

Reactions: evp