Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't find cybertruck reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

KMCC

Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2019
Ct
I made my reservation literally the minute reservations opened up. It was there for a year or two but now it's completely gone.

Is this the same with everybody or can some people see their reservation? I was hoping to change it to a more expensive model so that I can get it even sooner, (I just booked the least expensive rear-wheel drive version.

there's nothing to see, I have two other Teslas and they're both on my Tesla page..

Thanks for any thoughts and help. Ken

I did the same thing; upped my config from a SM to a DM thinking a SM wouldn't be made for a long time. However, I did the upgrade shortly after the initial order. Unfortunately, the option to change configs was removed a long time ago.

IMO, best option might be to reach out to Tesla to try and regain the reservation. If for nothing else, to get the $100 back. It's no guarantee on a sooner delivery though. Ordering a new DM/TM might be faster than waiting on an initial SM order. Might be a good idea to put an order for one now. You can always refund one of the orders later.

Mine is still showing up - and as previous post stated, the order page has been locked-down thus you are unable to make any changes to your original reservation. You should have an email confirmation when you submitted the order, which includes the order agreement along with the CT model and FSD, if selected.

The configuration that you "reserved" has nothing to do with what you will end up ordering nor when you receive your invitation to configure/order. It will be done by reservation number and geography. Then if you order a configuration that they aren't building your order will sit. Tesla will keep opening up more reservations for config/order until they have enough of the config that they want to build.

In fact, I just checked and there is no configuration listed in my reservation at all.

Reactions: lowtek
IMG_8386.gif

The configuration that you "reserved" has nothing to do with what you will end up ordering nor when you receive your invitation to configure/order. It will be done by reservation number and geography. Then if you order a configuration that they aren't building your order will sit. Tesla will keep opening up more reservations for config/order until they have enough of the config that they want to build.

In fact, I just checked and there is no configuration listed in my reservation at all.
Thanks

I made my reservation literally the minute reservations opened up. It was there for a year or two but now it's completely gone.
Is this the same with everybody or can some people see their reservation?

Nope, mine is still showing up on the main page, same as before.
Perhaps, you used another email to reserve your CT?

I was hoping to change it to a more expensive model so that I can get it even sooner, (I just booked the least expensive rear-wheel drive version.

You can't change, or act on the past reservation, in any obvious way.
1700504259735.png

If you click on "Manage order", the only option is to cancel it.
I can't even confirm what configuration I had pre-ordered, not that it matters all that much anymore.
The price and configuration commitments are not expected to be honored by Tesla:
1700504467767.png

HTH,
a

There is still no sign of my cybertruck, reservation nothing on my Tesla app. I ordered it day one the minute reservations opened and I was hoping it would show up but no such luck

I found the original confirmation email and it comes up with an order number but not a registration number does this order number mean anything.
Still nothing at all on my Tesla page. my other two Teslas are listed but nothing about a cyber truck

RN113025107

Agreed. Go to your account on Tesla.com. My CT doesn't show up in my app but it does on tesla.com. If it's still not there, maybe in your haste to reserve you made a typo with your email? Although as I type that, you did get the confirmation email so nevermind :(. You should be able to contact Tesla with that reservation number and they can see why it isn't showing up in your account.