Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck 1:18 Die Cast

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Resist

Mar 24, 2019
California
Received my Cybertruck 1:18 die cast today and have to say I'm a bit disappointed. When I order it I had reservations so I tried to cancel it but it wouldn't let me. The email Tesla sent me said I could cancel via the app or on their web site, but it said I couldn't cancel it, so not cool Tesla. Then I started thinking it will be okay. I saw video of the first batches sold and it didn't have the wiper, the rear wheels didn't move with turning, the bed is silver instead of black, the tail light is wrong, no side mirrors and the frunk doesn't open. Clearly China modeled this after the prototype Cybertruck, and what I received was the same thing. You'd think by now they would have changed it to look like the production version and at least have the frunk openable. Also mine had a black box in the bed with nothing in it and think the suction tool was supposed to be inside, which is a waste of a box because the tool was in a plastic bag I found in the main truck box.

With all that said, it does look cool and is heavy, just wish they put the current details into it, considering how expensive it was. It really should represent the actual vehicle.

The black box is for the Magic Blue Smoke.
I hope you didn't open it, because they stopped making the refill kits a while back.

OK, OK, so I jumped the gun by a day or so.

;) ;) ;)