Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else get 2024.2.12?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got 2024.2.12 yesterday which finally gave my non uss model 3 autopark. It works pretty well other than being a bit slow. I haven't seen any videos or discussions about this update yet from people who have it, so does anyone else here have it or did I just get super lucky and get it early?

Reactions: Skavatar
I just got 2024.2.12 yesterday which finally gave my non uss model 3 autopark. It works pretty well other than being a bit slow. I haven't seen any videos or discussions about this update yet from people who have it, so does anyone else here have it or did I just get super lucky and get it early?
U got lucky—-I been checking my car daily for any updates

Just had 2024.2.13 installed on my S (HW4 Vision only).

The Autopark visualization is on the gauge cluster screen, and you select the parking spot with the right scroll wheel. (Scroll up and down and the highlighted spot cycles through all spaces...whether they are on the left or right of your car.) The scrolling is quick and very intuitive...and hands don't need to leave the wheel.

20240326_161352.jpg

Reactions: zivac87 and gommb
I got the. 12 update which said it fixed a few bugs and minor improvements. Below on the release notes was v.11 which included auto park. However I never got v.11. I want from V.6 to .12 and now .13. Was V.11 included in ..12? I am away from home on a trip so I can’t check my car.

I got the. 12 update which said it fixed a few bugs and minor improvements. Below on the release notes was v.11 which included auto park. However I never got v.11. I want from V.6 to .12 and now .13. Was V.11 included in ..12? I am away from home on a trip so I can’t check my car.
.12 and .13 both include .11 and have autopark just with some minor improvements.