Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New AutoPark with USS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

brunla

MS-LR / MSM / Black / Arachnid / FSD
Dec 22, 2020
Los Angeles
I have a '21 refresh S with USS. Does anyone know if there are ANY model cars with USS that have received the new AutoPark feature? Not just Models S/X.
I have been waiting for 3 years to have autopark work on my car correctly. It has shown up about 3 times in all of those years. (Yes I know how to use it and to drive slowly etc.)
To now be skipped over for the new AutoPark really sucks. They have had the vision high-definition view out for what.... 6 months?
To be skipped over for the tilt-screen and gaming capabilities (both advertised when I bought), and now this is just awful.
This doesn't breed brand loyalty.

The NEW Autopark is a feature and if you have it, it says it in the release notes. As of now, all I have heard it going to was vision-only. Hence my questions does anyone WITH USS have it.

My USS Model 3 is on 2024.3.10

Is this what you want?

My USS Model 3 is on 2024.3.10

Is this what you want?
I realize that the online notes for 2024.3.10 say it has the new Autopark, but what does the actual notes in your car say? Do you have the ability to chose the spot and press the button for parking? Even on the link you sent, it says "No USS".
1712348495606.png

I realize that the online notes for 2024.3.10 say it has the new Autopark, but what does the actual notes in your car say? Do you have the ability to chose the spot and press the button for parking? Even on the link you sent, it says "No USS".
View attachment 1035972
It is a new AutoPark, but I don't think that it allows for multiple spot selection. I think that the multi-spot selection was added in 2024.8.*

Also if you really think you have the new version can you please confirm by showing me a photo of the release notes on the screen of your car? New autopark would be shown there. I have not heard of anyone with USS getting it.
Does it really matter? What are you after? If YOU have it, you have it, if you don't, you don't,

It's probably on a newer branch than the HW3s or FSD HW3s are getting. It will eventually get there.

Does it really matter? What are you after? If YOU have it, you have it, if you don't, you don't,

It's probably on a newer branch than the HW3s or FSD HW3s are getting. It will eventually get there.
It matters because I am trying to make a determination on something. You said you have it with USS, and you clearly do not. If you don't have something constructive to add to a conversation then don't chime in.

(1) 2020 Model 3 with paid FSD - I saw the autopark feature couple times when I had FSD V11 and before. After I upgraded to V12.3.3, I don't see the autopark feature on the Release note, and autopark is not not showing when I try to park at all.
(2) I also have 2023 Model 3 without FSD. With 1 month FSD trial, I can see the autopark feature on the release note (2024.2.11) and I can use autopark.

I also wonder why my 2020 M3 with paid FSD can't use autopark.

(1) 2020 Model 3 with paid FSD - I saw the autopark feature couple times when I had FSD V11 and before. After I upgraded to V12.3.3, I don't see the autopark feature on the Release note, and autopark is not not showing when I try to park at all.
(2) I also have 2023 Model 3 without FSD. With 1 month FSD trial, I can see the autopark feature on the release note (2024.2.11) and I can use autopark.

I also wonder why my 2020 M3 with paid FSD can't use autopark.
Thanks for the details. The 2020 model has USS and likely your 2023 does not. I'm waiting to find the unicorn that has USS and the new autopark. Would be good to know that someone has it and we aren't being left out.

Yup, you can see it in action just today. My car is a 2022 MSLR, USS, firmware 2024.3.10 with free v12.3.3 FSDs.

I drove slowly through an empty parking lot looking for a P to show. Once it did, the screen showed Autopark Available with a down arrow. I swiped down and a blue box with Press to Autopark shows along with the backup camera. Press it to park.

1000029039.jpg

1000029040.jpg

1000029034.jpg

1000029043.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, you can see it in action just today. My car is a 2022 MSLR, USS, firmware 2024.3.10 with free v12.3.3 FSDs.

I drove slowly through an empty parking lot looking for a P to show. Once it did, the screen showed Autopark Available with a down arrow. I swiped down and a blue box with Press to Autopark shows along with the backup camera. Press it to park.

View attachment 1036239
View attachment 1036240
View attachment 1036241
View attachment 1036242
That's awesome. I have all of the above but '21 MSLR with USS. Same 12.3.3. Don't have it. And it showed up in your release notes on the car?

That's awesome. I have all of the above but '21 MSLR with USS. Same 12.3.3. Don't have it. And it showed up in your release notes on the car?
No mention of Autopark at all in the release notes. Go to a parking lot and drive 5mph while looking for a P to show. I also tried Summon, very cool. It was coming to me in the lot but I was too scared to let it complete without me behind the wheel.
1000029046.jpg

No mention of Autopark at all in the release notes. Go to a parking lot and drive 5mph while looking for a P to show. I also tried Summon, very cool. It was coming to me in the lot but I was too scared to let it complete without me behind the wheel.
View attachment 1036246
Yep that's the old autopark. You don't have the new one. On the new one it shows a map of all the spaces and you can choose one on the scroll wheel and initiate it there. Also it would be in the release notes. We are in the same boat!