Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

What do you do for work? Just passing time waiting for updates from Tesla :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Owned and ran 3 businesses. Former screenwriter and producer. Currently a salesman/manager for a mattress company. I wanted an Aptera and have converted my enthusiasm to Tesla. I'd like a Model S but it is overkill for my needs, and plan to be high on the list for a loaded Bluestar.

Former recording studio owner, now guitar pedal manufacturer. Love my Roadster so much I shot a pilot for a show featuring my girlfriend and I road-tripping and keeping it charged in the wild (Midwest) as we build an electric drag car. With regard to that, I'm about to build a battery pack (Julian Cox, Flightpower) that can deliver 1.1MW continuously for a good portion of a minute and weighs less than 200 lbs. Hard to believe such things exist. Oh, and I have a Sebastien Bourgeois Shiva controller that can deliver 1.5MW, and a Dennis Berube motor that nobody knows what the hell it can do. I enjoy this forum and the people on it very much.

that can deliver 1.1MW continuously for a good portion of a minute and weighs less than 200 lbs. Hard to believe such things exist. Oh, and I have a Sebastien Bourgeois Shiva controller that can deliver 1.5MW, and a Dennis Berube motor that nobody knows what the hell it can do. I enjoy this forum and the people on it very much.

YEEHAAA ..Wholly Shhhht where are the pics?

I've been a co-owner of a DC based staffing and recruiting company for the past 17 years. Great fun seeing the glow on the face of someone you helped find the perfect position. Prior lives have been at start-up computer retailer (late 70s early 80s - do you remember Bob Harp?) (sold), strategic system consultancy (sold) and leading a group of brilliant engineers in very early stage IPTV and VOD work (Learned the lesson of hiring people smarter than you are).

I'm in Marketing and Merchandising.

I'd go to great lengths to do the same for Tesla! We want more Telsa gear! I think Tesla may need a creative and telented Merchandiser for the swag shop.
GeorgeB, please keep it in the TMC family when you are ready to hire more Marketing heads. :)