Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging for an Early Model S - Can't Tesla do the right thing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update - the problem seems to be with the opener. I have 3 cars, 2Hyundai's with HL built into the rearview mirror, and the MS60, with the recently installed used HL from eBay enabled by the SC last Friday. I also have the MyQ hub paired with the opener.

My old Sonata Hybrid, had been paired for years with HL but recently was hit or miss and so I would use the MyQ app on the phone.

The Santa Fe is a replacement for a Santa Fe the wife drove and was totalled last Nov. The new Santa Fe had not yet been paired with HL.

I have the two OEM Chamberlain "clickers", one in the Santa Fe the other in the MS60.

Having trouble pairing the MS60, I decided to pair the wife's Santa Fe. It's also having problems pairing.

I cleared the codes on everything and started over. The two OEM clickers and the MyQ hub paired quickly and easily. The clickers and MyQ smartphone app work fine. The two mirror HL's and the MS60 HL don't want to pair.

Time to call Chamberlain and possibly replace the opener. It works fine with the clickers and MyQ app so maybe just use them, depending on what Chamberlain says.