Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Holbrook, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20231212-192747.png

Starting to bring them online.

Screenshot_20231213-193508.png

Screenshot_20231213-193449.png

Screenshot_20231213-193221.png

Some more photos up on Plugshare. Looks like this might be a mix of Tesla Only and Non-Tesla allowed stalls. Notice we can just see in the last shot both styles of signs.
They are not yet showing up in the Charge Your Non-Tesla portion of the app.

This might also be part of the reason we are seeing only 3 currently, some sort of backend tweaks might be needed to allow a mixed style site perhaps...

Interestingly, Holbrook still not showing up on the web (https://www.tesla.com/en_au/findus) and it doesn't appear to be used in navigation in the app (try using the app -> location, set departing location as Holbrook with battery at 10% and you get a no supercharger found error).

(backstory: I've been waiting 4 years for Holbrook to come online to hopefully cut our frequent 3-stop trip from CBR to MLB down to 2 stops)

Interestingly, Holbrook still not showing up on the web (https://www.tesla.com/en_au/findus) and it doesn't appear to be used in navigation in the app (try using the app -> location, set departing location as Holbrook with battery at 10% and you get a no supercharger found error).

(backstory: I've been waiting 4 years for Holbrook to come online to hopefully cut our frequent 3-stop trip from CBR to MLB down to 2 stops)

Holbook back on website, but not yet in app navigation - so I guess those two systems are separate.

If Tesla ever does a mixed site, with some stalls Tesla only and others open to all, the delineation between the two needs to be absolutely ‘in your face’ with unambiguously blatant and unmissable signage and pavement marking, otherwise I can see confusion, frustration and skirmishes erupting.
With a non-Tesla you have to select the stall to activate in the app.
I'd imagine if your stall isn't available to start, that's a good sign you're in the wrong spot.

Reactions: moa999
The most obvious way would be to upgrade the stalls to V4 with the longer cables which would at least mean no stall blocking for cars with the port on the wrong side.

But agree Tesla needs to make it as obvious as possible if only some stalls are open to all.

Reactions: Chuq

Yeah, the location is within the app, and you can navigate to the pin for the Holbrook supercharger. But if, for example, you go to Location -> Navigate from, say Tarcutta to Melb without enough battery to get to Albury it'll redirect you via Wagga. Or, try and navigate to anywhere starting from Holbook with only a few % battery and it'll complain of no superchargers within range. So it seems Holbrook isn't hooked into the navigation system yet.