Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Holbrook, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

moa999

2020 3 SR+ MSM
Mar 4, 2020
Sydney, AUS
Comment on ToA FB forum that Holbrook might be under construction.

Guy who posted comment on Bundaberg a few days ago hasn't added anything either.

• Helpful
Reactions: Chuq and Davemcd
According to ToA FC forum post, @Carm Brehm
1697976191699.png

When checking the Google map according to the description, it should be somewhere around this red box? And this also matches the leaked address 🤨
1697976261111.png

Right on the edge of the floodplain based on the Greater Hume Council maps.

photostudio_1697978235647.jpg

The Maclean superchargers got flooded halfway up the posts shortly after opening and we're back operating pretty quickly.

Ahh, ok. Thanks. My googling resulted in this site Tesla Supercharger near me - Holbrook NSW | Mapdoor

It'll be interesting to see how long it lasts if it is indeed within the flood footprint of the creek.
Ha, it appears that site just scrapes locations from the Tesla map. Just checked the Hobart one and it’s in the same “wrong” place (middle of a roundabout) as Teslas map shows.

Reactions: B3AU
I'll make a point to drop into Holbrook on Friday when I head south. Googling suggests it's on the corner of Sydney Rd and Young St.
With all the action recently around here; Wagga, Yass, Holbrook; and Holbrook looking fairly progressed I'd be wondering where the Tesla crew and co are working next. Known locations in that vicinity and possibly on your route are; Gundagai, 249 Sheridan Street(Visitor Centre); Albury, 525 David Street(Myer Centrepoint shopping centre).

Great, excited to see how peak travel goes with this and Yass likely operational by Christmas.

Just because i like perfection, I am going to add a couple of negs:

- Only 9 stalls? Yes, its up on older sites, but I would have liked to have seen 12.
- Bit of a walk to the main drag to get your fix from the bakery and cafes.
- The walk issue could be also and issue on tthose rainy and 40degree days.
- No Solar Canopy again? I am really surprised a mega pack or three with a solar canopy isn't standard on these type of sites.
- I hope the surface is getting sealed.

Now for Gundagai 2.

Suspect most will get their fix at the RSL itself.

The main front carpark of the RSL isn't sealed and doesn't have canopies so can't imagine they'd allow it round the side, plus looks like some tall trees near the Tesla stalls.

The RSL Club itself is heavily covered in solar panels so hopefully Tesla can offtake from that before using the grid.

Where I reckon each end of the installation is. An unboxed item that could be mistaken as a 10th unit, and no idea if it’ll be sealed or remain gravel.

Attachments

• IMG_8031.png
    IMG_8031.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8032.png
    IMG_8032.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8035.jpeg
    IMG_8035.jpeg
    824.1 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: RichardV