Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW here are the photos I snapped at the site. The one with the Jack in the Box in the background is of the parking area they told me was a likely location.

Andy
13 - 1.jpg
13 - 2.jpg

I stopped by yesterday, in addition to the marks visible in Andyrebele's pictures, there was a whole bunch of newish looking bright orange paint. I didn't get any pictures since it didn't add any real information, but i'm excited to see it as it progresses.

Stopped by the Burlington site on the way home from Bellingham today. Things are moving, but being Saturday, no workers to get info from. The long trench with forms - concrete base for chargers?

Attachments

• burlington2.jpg
    burlington2.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 704
  • burlington1.jpg
    burlington1.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 714
Did talk to them while there earlier in week

Stopped by the Burlington site on the way home from Bellingham today. Things are moving, but being Saturday, no workers to get info from. The long trench with forms - concrete base for chargers?

The crew layed the wires in the day I was there then filled in all the trench back it and then placed the form on top, that long box form. They (ADK Electricians) told me we was lucky as the the Burlington was the second site to be build, the South of Seattle one Centriala wasn't ready yet so started here first. They hope to be complete end of June but I now thinking 1 week of July.
Burlington WA_SC01.JPG
Burlington_WA_SC02.JPG
Burlington_WA_SC03.JPG

The crew layed the wires in the day I was there then filled in all the trench back it and then placed the form on top, that long box form. They (ADK Electricians) told me we was lucky as the the Burlington was the second site to be build, the South of Seattle one Centriala wasn't ready yet so started here first. They hope to be complete end of June but I now thinking 1 week of July.

First week of July for Burlington only, or for Centralia as well?

Thanks to everyone providing updates on the Burlington Supercharger. We'll be using it to visit family as soon as it is open :)

I hope their is a grand opening with ribbon cutting as we'd like to be there. Wonder if it we'll get 120kW in our 60kWh by then?

Hello,

The Monday 17JUN13 up date, I talked with the crew today and they are schedule to be complete mid July "BUT" there are ahead of schedule and wanted to complete end of June as know the first week of July very short for any working crew. I also verified that there will be "NO" over head solar panels. Just 8 TESLA power station on the edge so looks like backup parking easiest way to access then or drag the power cord the distance of your car. Also looks like this TESLA SuperCharger Station will be relying on the other sites solar surplus to pick up the power bill. I will stop mid week to see next status.

Burlington_WA_SC04.JPG