Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Foxborough, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
A new supercharger has been permitted for Foxborough, MA with an address of 4 Fisher St, Foxborough, MA 02035. The installation will be adjacent to the Comfort Inn at that address, with a 99 Restaurant nearby at the same address. This information was found in issued building permits suggesting construction could start very soon.

Interesting observations from the site plan include an official reference to the possibility of V4 Supercharger Posts (instead of the previous generic "Alt Supercharger Posts"). The plan continues to reference both V3 and V4 posts as installation options giving Tesla the flexibility to install either at build time depending on where they are on the V4 rollout.

Also found on the site plan is a specific reference to WiFi services with an antenna located near some of the charging posts (and not atop the site controller which ahs been seen elsewhere).

1691101731497.png

1691102126524.png

1691102188310.png

Tesla supercharger equipment on-site. No other construction equipment yet. That said, some adult nearby got VERY creative and took advantage of the extra fencing on-site and constructed a playground. It was very busy with kids playing while I was there. Did not take a picture focusing on that aspect of the site, although the second image hints at it a bit

IMG_2664.jpeg
IMG_2665.jpeg

No significant change. Still no sign of a meter, and the primary fuses are not connected atop the pole. Also, no sign of any WiFi antenna which I believe may still need to be installed before the site is complete.

And this ... 🫣View attachment 1002534
Nice little wall piece for the garage to put around your wall connector.. I mean.. uh.. the carnage!!

• Funny
Reactions: kayak1
Apologies on not posting back earlier. I finally stopped by today and I'm excited that this looks to be a magic-dock supercharger which will support CCS EVs!! I checked supercharge.info and this is the first magic-dock supercharger in Mass! Very exciting!!

And yes that weird fire hydrant is still buried 😆

PXL_20240105_214251503.jpg

PXL_20240105_214228009.jpeg
PXL_20240105_214241446 (1).jpg

Last edited: