Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know what's up with these posts? They seem like 72kw stalls but like they just slapped them on the end.

IMG_6079.jpeg
IMG_6077.jpeg

Reactions: bruce4000
Anyone know what's up with these posts? They seem like 72kw stalls but like they just slapped them on the end.
They put those in like a year or so back, kind of a bandaid to quickly and easily add a couple of stalls to an overloaded (at the time) charger. Slow at 72kw, but when it’s busy you don’t get much faster than that on a V2 anyway.

Plugged into a stall near the entrance today, and only got 26kW. Moved to a different stall and only got 60-something kW. Gave up and drove to the Burlington Marketplace staion.

I really wish I could tell my car to just never navigate here...at least until the expansion opens.

Plugged into a stall near the entrance today, and only got 26kW. Moved to a different stall and only got 60-something kW. Gave up and drove to the Burlington Marketplace staion.

I really wish I could tell my car to just never navigate here...at least until the expansion opens.
Were you paired with other drivers? This could be totally normal behavior for a v2 supercharger.

NOTE: the stalls are numbered 1A 2A 3A 4A 1B 2B 3B 4B at this location so they are not paired with the immediately adjacent stalls.

60 seems low for paired... I'd expect 70-something. and 20 (and very unsteady) is implausible.

(Yes, being paired was quite likely. I'm aware of the unusual numbering)
60 isn't unusual for being paired at all.

And in the old days, the first guy would get 3/4 of the power so the split would be 108/36 (max), which could be what happened when you were getting 26. I've encountered some like that in more recent times. I figure they were never re-programmed or that something else is amiss.