Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at... let's see... 0.

Ah, a Supercharger Virgin! Stevezzzz and I had the guts to go on the list with 2. As the first Canadian, you will be in the lead with 0. I will remove you if you wish.

Superchargers Visited-6.png

Wow, this competition is heating up. Can't wait til' next week. I should be able to add at least another 3 and up to 7 if I take the long way back. BTW, I think we should give extra points for charging outside of your region. And super extra points if you manage to charge in another continent!!!

I'm doing my best to represent the Midwest, but I'm only at 2 so far (Normal and Rockford). This summer I will add St Joseph and possibly Mishawaka and/or Madison.

There does seem to be a little bit of correlation between position on the list and region. :wink: Hopefully, that will start to change as better connections and more Superchargers roll out.

Latest List:

Superchargers Visited-8.png

I don't expect to be in the lead for long, but we just got back from our LA trip and we now have 15 to our list:

1. Burlington
2. Centralia
3. Woodburn
4. Springfield
5. Grants Pass
6. Mt. Shasta
7. Corning
8. Folsom
9. Harris Ranch
10. Tejon Ranch
11. Hawthorne
12. Buellton
13. Atascadero
14. Gilroy
15. Vacaville

Hoping to hit the new I-90 Ellensburg next weekend ;)

I don't expect to be in the lead for long, but we just got back from our LA trip and we now have 15 to our list:

1. Burlington
2. Centralia
3. Woodburn
4. Springfield
5. Grants Pass
6. Mt. Shasta
7. Corning
8. Folsom
9. Harris Ranch
10. Tejon Ranch
11. Hawthorne
12. Buellton
13. Atascadero
14. Gilroy
15. Vacaville

Hoping to hit the new I-90 Ellensburg next weekend ;)

Congrats! Remember 7 rated miles per 1,000 feet for the mountains!

When the Colorado island gets connected, I hope to come visit some of those west coast Superchargers and give you West folks a challenge... :wink:

Superchargers Visited-9.png

We are at 5 for now, hope for a lot more in 2014. Happy New Supercharger Year everyone!

Ellensburg, WA
Burlington WA
Centralia WA
Woodburn OR
Fremont, CA [We made the trip down to SF for the America's Cup, just prior to the NorCal and SoOR SC's opening]

We were the very first owner car to charge at Ellensburg, WA (2:30pm on Dec. 23), so that is something!
:wink:

In 7 months we've made 3 trips from SD to the Bay Area and one to SD-Vegas

Hawthorne
Barstow
Tejon Ranch
Harris Ranch
Gilroy
Fremont
Atascadero
Buellton

Thanks
(BTW we've used SC's 24 times during the past 7 months. I've yet to wait at any of them (knock knock). Been to Hawthorne 7 times. :)

I am up to 5 now; adding 3 during my Christmas trip from west Michigan to North Carolina. If I could have postponed the trip just a couple weeks, I could have dispensed with overnight stops near Pittsburgh charging at 30 amps. Next time will be 100% supercharged and no hypermiling.

Normal, IL
St Joseph, MI
Angola, IN
Glen Allen, VA
Burlington, NC

I should be able to add Mishawaka soon, as it is fairly close to home, I just have not made it down there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.