Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, @PLUS EV, and I'll take any of those scenarios: max range close to 300 miles again, 100-120 kW charging power again, >70 kW charging power over 50% SOC ...

I'm sure it is a looooong slow battle but at least my local Service Center is somewhat working with me about it but if it happens before the end of the year I will be surprised. Maybe @Bighorn has some tips on how he was able to get a replacement of his 85 battery pack although I don't want to get stranded like if that is what it takes. I don't mean to steal the thread since the discussion is on the "90D battery pack degradation" thread so ... back to your regular program.

I believe the battery replacement in Bighorn’s vehicle was due to a lost module, not degradation.

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
Can't your daughter find another father to walk her down the aisle? Will your grandmother actually notice if you don't show up for her funeral?
I was golfing with a buddy at our favorite golf course, which happens to be next to cemetery. One day we were playing, and funeral goes by - he stops, faces the procession, takes off his hat, and bows his head. After they passed, I asked why he did that when he had never done that before. He said the others were not his wife.

Is there any plan to put together a meeting or photo-op of the top performers on the SC visited list at Custer? I remember someone mentioned that many of the top 10 would be there, haven't seen anything since.
I was waiting until I saw a schedule of events before suggesting a meeting time/place.

According to the Tesla Rally Letter, Saturday, the 19th, "at 4:30pm we have the annual opportunity for a group photo with Crazy Horse in the background." Why don't we gather at the group photo location at 3:45pm for a group photo of the Supercharger addicts?

I'll post this same reply in the Superchargers Visited thread.

Moderator note: This thread is being locked because there's another, more active thread on nominally the same topic (and trying to merge these two long-running threads would be an exercise in confusion).

Superchargers Visited

Please direct all future posts related to the "Most Superchargers Visited" competition to that thread.

Thanks,

Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.