Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maximum battery charge level reduced - warranty about to expire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the way you did the self battery test is correct. However, there actually is yet a better way if you know that you are going to have to pay. contact AVILoo Gmbh . they have a device they willl send out you and follow the proceedure . Their system can break down the complete HV system for issues

T
the way you did the self battery test is correct. However, there actually is yet a better way if you know that you are going to have to pay. contact AVILoo Gmbh . they have a device they willl send out you and follow the proceedure . Their system can break down the complete HV system for issues
Thanks for the information.

Range is so variable. Where some (most?) Tesla drivers get a thrill out of the incredible acceleration, I am always trying to optimize efficiency. For the 30k miles I have had it, I have averaged 256 Wh/mi. So my thrill is when I am under 250 Wh/mi for the day.

That brings up a question. Is percent remaining literally the percent of the battery still to be used, or is it a calculation based on factors such as my driving habits?

That brings up a question. Is percent remaining literally the percent of the battery still to be used, or is it a calculation based on factors such as my driving habits?
Everything I have read says driving style is NOT considered in the % or range calculation on the main screen. Range calculation is simply kWh left times rated.

Driving style is considered in the trip graph.

Reactions: aerodyne
T

Thanks for the information.

Range is so variable. Where some (most?) Tesla drivers get a thrill out of the incredible acceleration, I am always trying to optimize efficiency. For the 30k miles I have had it, I have averaged 256 Wh/mi. So my thrill is when I am under 250 Wh/mi for the day.

Driving habits is similiar to the road. for example a road in the moutains , up and down hills is taking that factor inot the range still available