Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawthorne, Buellton, Atascadero, Gilroy, Folsom, Harris Ranch, Tejon Ranch = 7

I think that ties me with waithnot. I suppose whoever hit them first should break the tie? I stopped at Hawthorne for the first time on March 9th, the day after delivery. The rest I visited in one joyous week in July. :)

Now this is a fun thread. Let's see...Hawthorne, Barstow, Tejon, Harris, Gilroy, Folsom, Buellton, Atascadero, Fremont, Woodburn, Centralia, Burlington (WA), and most recently, Quartzsite. So I've charged at 13 (I also "visited" Flagstaff, under construction).

Are you counting under construction superchargers or just completed (and active) locations?

Active:
Burlington, NC
Rocky Mount, NC

Under construction:
Lumberton, NC
Santee, SC

region: southeast

The count is for Superchargers that you visited and added miles to the Tesla that you were driving.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess would be that the guy and his wife that drove 15,000 miles in a circle across the country in an S60 has every single one of you beat on this one.

Yes, except he and his girlfriend did it before many, if any, Superchargers.

-------------------------------
Current Tally:
Superchargers Visited-2.png

The count is for Superchargers that you visited and added miles to the Tesla that you were driving

Then you should remove me from your tally altogether. I don't yet own a Tesla--have been visiting the supercharger sites to understand how well the road-trip problem has been addressed (and decide if I like the placement & nearby facilities) prior to stretching myself financially.

Mods-- please edit misleading thread title to something more appropriate, EG: "Most Superchargers Used"

Then you should remove me from your tally altogether. I don't yet own a Tesla--have been visiting the supercharger sites to understand how well the road-trip problem has been addressed (and decide if I like the placement & nearby facilities) prior to stretching myself financially.

Mods-- please edit misleading thread title to something more appropriate, EG: "Most Superchargers Used"

I have no problem with a mod changing this title, but please note this phrase was in the initial post, "with a list of those Superchargers visited and used for charging." Highlight just added.

Too bad, you were the only east coast user on the list. I hope you end up with an MS or MX! Good Luck!!! :smile:

----------------------
New List:
Superchargers Visited-3.png

Ok, I'll toss in from the East Coast at 11 (or 13 if you count N & S):

Folsom,
Fremont,
Gilroy,
Harris Ranch,
Tajon Ranch,
Hawthorn,
Barstow,
Delaware,
Milford (N & S)
Darien (N & S)
Richmond

It looks like with all the new ones coming on-line soon, I'm looking forward to upping that number quite a bit :-D

Peter

Last edited:
Ok, I'll toss in from the East Coast at 11 (or 13 if you count N & S):

Folsom,
Fremont,
Gilroy,
Harris Ranch,
Tajon Ranch,
Hawthorn,
Barstow,
Delaware,
Milford (N & S)
Darien (N & S)
Richmond

Peter

Very impressive, serious Supercharger use on both coasts. How did you do that? Did you make the cross country drive with RV Parks?

With your two coast resume, you should get the bonus points of counting N and S, but because Tesla does not double count them when they list the number of Superchargers, we should not do that here either. No Supercharger count inflation; your score is 11.

Superchargers Visited-4.png

Nice rule suggestion to put you in first place. To infinity and beyond! :cool:

At least I am not in last place now...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
User NameSuperchargers Used
Odenator14
TsRocket12
brianman12
napabill9
roblab8
bkenchan8
waithnot7
CalDremin6
Jason S5
Wattson5
damienvu3
Cottonwood2
S-199101

I charged at Quartzsite for the first time today so I'm up to 8 now. Thanks for keeping track of the tally. But a slight correction- my screen name is wraithnot.

I've use the current two in Colorado, tied with Cottonwood near the bottom of the list.

As soon a Cheyenne comes on line, Lusk and Rapid City will become accessible to all of us here along Colorado's Front Range..

I've use the current two in Colorado, tied with Cottonwood near the bottom of the list.

As soon a Cheyenne comes on line, Lusk and Rapid City will become accessible to all of us here along Colorado's Front Range..

We will break out of the Colorado Supercharger Box soon. Don't forget the other way with Grand Junction, Moab, Blanding, Farmington, Gallup...on deck, soon to be operational! :cool:

Superchargers Visited-5.png

Yes, a year ago I did a cross country trip from Portland Or, down the West Coast, to the Gulf, and then back up the east coast. I'm looking forward to my next cross country, even if I did the same drive again (5200 mi), it looks like with all the known about superchargers I'd only have to charge 6-8 times at non-SuperChargers. What a difference a year makes!

Peter

Very impressive, serious Supercharger use on both coasts. How did you do that? Did you make the cross country drive with RV Parks?

With your two coast resume, you should get the bonus points of counting N and S, but because Tesla does not double count them when they list the number of Superchargers, we should not do that here either. No Supercharger count inflation; your score is 11.

View attachment 38815

3 for me to cover all the SC's in VA and NC.

Might be a good place to bring this up. How about a thread for rating dining/entertainment at Superchargers? Might be useful info for the less travelled chargers. I thought of this as I recently ate an extraordinarily average, extremely greasy burger and fries at the Texas roadhouse by the Rocky Mount Supercharger.

Thanks to living in northern CA, and being fortunate to have already taken 3 Supercharged road trips (LA, Santa Barbara, Seattle) you can put me down for 14:

Burlington
Centralia
Woodburn
Springfield
Grants Pass
Mt Shasta
Corning
Folsom
Fremont
Gilroy
Harris Ranch
Tejon Ranch
Atascadero
Buellton

I also physically plugged into Vacaville a couple of weeks ago, but since the power wasn't switched on yet, I guess that doesn't count. But now that it's open, I'm gunning for #15!

Status
Not open for further replies.