Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's Spring! The Model S Design Studio is Live!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not seeing anything with the Performance package on it. Am I missing something?

First thing you need to do is click here:

Screen shot 2012-03-24 at 11.36.53 AM.png

Thanks. Probably some problem with my browser. I couldn't get the Design Studio to load "fresh", but I did have 2 car already configured so I told it to reconfigure one of the 2 cars I already had done and then I finally got the choice to look at a Performance package.

They KNOW that this forum will jump on it the moment anything changes. Not that that covers all reservation holders, but I'm just saying that no publicity was necessary to update TMC forum members.

-waves at Tesla employees-

:)

Last edited:
They KNOW that this forum will jump on it the moment anything changes. Not that that covers all reservation holders, but I'm just saying that no publicity was necessary to update TMC forum members.

I think GeorgeB is laughing really hard now! :)

The design studio is working here properly. Running Ubuntu Linux 64-bit with Firefox 11.

Does the blue exist anywhere other than in the configurator? I haven't seen any real pictures of it...
+1 I wonder when Tesla will build a beta in blue so that we can see it in person. I'm also torn between lacewood versus piano black with black leather interior. Piano black looks safe, but lacewood is more interesting. I'd be interested in others' opinions, especially from anyone who has seen the lacewood on one of the betas.

I think GeorgeB is laughing really hard now! :)
The design studio is working here properly. Running Ubuntu Linux 64-bit with Firefox 11.

They time from when a major change is made to when it gets posted here... Average time: 3 minutes!

Not sure if it's considered a bug, but did anyone else notice that the big interior shot always has the pano-roof, even if you didn't select it?

I don't think they mean it to be the pano roof. If you look, there's absolutely nothing there. It looks like they are trying to show you a peak through the top as if it weren't even there.