Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's Spring! The Model S Design Studio is Live!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far I'm only getting a whirligig in the middle of the screen. Been whirling for at least 10 minutes now.

try holding shift while you click the refresh button. In most browsers this clears your cache and does a "hard refresh"

Force quit all your browser processes/tasks and restart it. Clearing your cache may also work. Or reboot if you can handle it.

SOMETHING's gotta work :)

No problems for me with Chrome.

The wife and I narrowed it down to Silver/Gray/Pearl exterior (need to see in person), Gray interior with Lacewood/Carbon depending of if we get base or perf. I was really keen on the Pearl White, but the brighter colors in this version of the design studio made the other colors really stand out for me and made me reconsider.

The base vs. performance decision purely boils down to whether Tesla will decide to give me a credit on the 21"->19" tire downgrade or I can find someone willing to swap for, say, $2750. It gripes me to no end to even have to deal with that.

The design studio worked great on the iPad; it's touch-enabled as well and one can just swipe through all the views! Well done, Tesla!

Wife and I are set with our config:
- Blue
- Piano Black
- Gray leather
- 19" default wheels
- Pano roof

The Blue/Piano-Black/Gray-leather come together beautifully, IMHO! See the top-view.

Heck, my future license plate (my avatar to the left) would complement the Blue nicely!

Oh the grey leather is now my #1...
Sweet.
Screen Shot 2012-03-23 at 11.12.10 PM.png

Does the blue exist anywhere other than in the configurator? I haven't seen any real pictures of it...

I was wondering that too, but when I go and look at the TM site the whole design / config section is non functional.

So ... I'm about to do my own variety of colours using previous TM renderings.

Anyone want to see some unusual colours ? ... name a colour ...