Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introducing new Model X moderator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats Paul on the new role, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. And thanks for everything with the mod job until now, Bonnie! (talk about unappreciated work! Whoops, was I not supposed to mention that in earshot of Paul?)

But T minus how many days to the start of delivery of Canadian Model X? 300?
/me hides
Oh my. T-327. :( darn it... Might as well order the D today. :tongue:

Congrats Paul on the new role, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. And thanks for everything with the mod job until now, Bonnie! (talk about unappreciated work! Whoops, was I not supposed to mention that in earshot of Paul?)
Nah! I've got a good taste already! T-shirt on order for TMC Connect, mod socks have been sourced.... Should be good times.

Almost hit the order button just now, but forgot about the BC incentive so I paused. Phew... Almost caved....
I understand the incentive is about the time you take delivery. So you are good. Go ahead. Click the button. You know you want to. And the cool kids in a "D" won't laugh at you behind your back anymore... (well at least not about you driving an S60...)

(oh boy, I'll be in snippiness one of these days...)

Come on now, he said OTA and affects the whole Model S fleet. I'll take him at his word (until Thurs 6pm :rolleyes:)
Of course, that doesn't mean they're WON'T be an MX 105!

I don't think he's sharing anything about the X until he's ready to deliver the first one.
Going to be an interesting week, see my signature! :eek:
---
For some reason my signature didn't take. OMG maybe this is a sign.
---
Ok it took this time.

Yup, I've found myself pondering the P85D and no, I will not be giving up the X reservation.

Last edited:
I think I prefer 'Sparkle Muffin' over 'Mr. Sparkle'. Thoughts?

sparklemuffin.jpg

http://www.livescience.com/49957-new-species-peacock-spiders.html?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=BBC_iWonder&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=knowledge_and_learning