Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introducing new Model X moderator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I heard someone mention on twitter that there was a green Mule... even after they abandoned green for the Model S!

In the spirit of welcoming HRH P. Carter:wink:: Rumor, The first 20,000 model Xs produced: The robots are programmed to randomize which features to exclude/include: Heated steering wheel, camera vs side view mirrors; Autonomous driving features (yes/No); falcon versus sliding doors. you do get to choose your color though: Black, dark blue (black); or dark green (black). :biggrin:

Ahhhh....good luck Sir Paul. As always, I am here to help!:scared:

Last edited:
In the spirit of welcoming HRH P. Carter:wink:: Rumor, The first 20,000 model Xs produced: The robots are programmed to randomize which features to exclude/include
Ahhhh....good luck Sir Paul. As always, I am here to help!:scared:

Sir Prince of Sparkles -- Aren't the Falcon Wing doors in a new design to rotate down? Or was it aft?
Have the electrical engineers worked out the kinks on the "charge as you go" system? Yea.. the one that interacts with the lane markers? The lane markers absorb the sunlight as a PV solar cell and transfer it to the X as she runs by.

1116877d7ei2qsd33.gif

I was just glad to see it land in the right place. -ahem-

:) (I'd like to say the hazing is almost over, but, well, you know these guys. 'Never forget.')

These guys? :rolleyes:

You think this was the hazing?
I thought this was the warm and friendly welcome... I was planning for the hazing to commence next week, once he's no longer "in training"...
Don't make me close this thread. :tongue:

Unsure if congratulations, or commiserations, are in order.

between this and that loooong Model X spy shots thread I just read, I think I'm going to ask for a refund - I want 2 hours of my life back please. Can moderators in training grant that wish? ;-)