Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P100D L to Model X Plaid: Your experience with new Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2016 X 90D considering an update to the new 2024 as I can transfer the unlimited supercharging and FSD. However, I am currently doing an overnight test drive and cannot stand the constant nagging by the internal camera. I got disengaged by just looking at the screen for a few seconds to look at the map! That may be enough to just hold to my 2016 for the moment -- at least for me.
I been thinking the same for my 2017 P90D heard that the camera is pretty annoying. Is hard to predict if in the future Tesla will offer the tranfer of both kinda want to pull the trigger but at the same time very hesitant

I been thinking the same for my 2017 P90D heard that the camera is pretty annoying. Is hard to predict if in the future Tesla will offer the tranfer of both kinda want to pull the trigger but at the same time very hesitant
Do an overnight test drive. That helped me decide against it. FSD and being able to use it properly is a big reason of why I have this car.

Reactions: leletyM3
My 2 cents:
I think you will be happier with the Cybertruck, it's a smoother more solid vehicle with newest tech, easy steering, loads of space. Our Xs were designed in 2013 and still have half-shaft problems, doors operate strangely, and the car feels like it's flexing on speed bumps and entering a driveway diagonally. I love my X though. Obviously autopilot will be offered in the next few months, and it has front bumper camera. Drive both, then you will know within 5 minutes.

• Helpful
Reactions: GOVA