Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introducing new Model X moderator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. I'm looking forward to the challenge!

To make it more interesting for you, here is an example template for trolls to use in this forum!

You're a [insert ad hominem] for even thinking [strawman]. From there it's just [slippery slope] and we wouldn't want [appeal to emotion]. I once [anecdote] so I [personal incredulity]. From that experience I learned that [false cause]. But maybe we can agree if you are willing to state that [middle of the road]

Trolls, welcome Paul and up your game, find more inspiration at Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

To make it more interesting for you, here is an example template for trolls to use in this forum!

You're a [insert ad hominem] for even thinking [strawman]. From there it's just [slippery slope] and we wouldn't want [appeal to emotion]. I once [anecdote] so I [personal incredulity]. From that experience I learned that [false cause]. But maybe we can agree if you are willing to state that [middle of the road]

Trolls, welcome Paul and up your game, find more inspiration at Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

That was excellent, but let's really give MR. SPARKLE a test run.......

Listen Senor Carter, or Monsieur Carter....(probably related to that Jimmy Carter guy) - or whatever you go by up there eh? The Model X is like landing a man on the moon or all of Space X - it is a CGI MYTH that will never happen! And as far as TESLA - when the Model X MYTH is debunked then that HUCKSTER e-LON (rhymes with E-TRON - go AUDI) Muskovite and all his government loving, suck at the teat of the American taxpayer, lib, Silicon Valley buddies will be back to burning French fry oil in their converted Mustangs and Camaros....bunch of hippie-dips. If this isn't enough to convince you to give up your "CANADIAN SIG #3" Pipe Dream, I'm sending you the collected writings of John Lovallo II (B of A/Merrill Lynch - no strangers to gov't bailouts) and David Stockman - an honest-to-God appointee of RONALD REAGAN, to disabuse you of your Tesla pipe dreams.

As for Replacing Princess TESLA - NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. You are 1/2 as tall, 1/3 as smart and 1/100 as good lookin'....and Canadian.

watcha got to say about that - MODERATOR

Listen Senor Carter, or Monsieur Carter....(probably related to that Jimmy Carter guy) - or whatever you go by up there eh? The Model X is like landing a man on the moon or all of Space X - it is a CGI MYTH that will never happen! And as far as TESLA - when the Model X MYTH is debunked then that HUCKSTER e-LON (rhymes with E-TRON - go AUDI) Muskovite and all his government loving, suck at the teat of the American taxpayer, lib, Silicon Valley buddies will be back to burning French fry oil in their converted Mustangs and Camaros....bunch of hippie-dips. If this isn't enough to convince you to give up your "CANADIAN SIG #3" Pipe Dream, I'm sending you the collected writings of John Lovallo II (B of A/Merrill Lynch - no strangers to gov't bailouts) and David Stockman - an honest-to-God appointee of RONALD REAGAN, to disabuse you of your Tesla pipe dreams.

As for Replacing Princess TESLA - NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. You are 1/2 as tall, 1/3 as smart and 1/100 as good lookin'....and Canadian.

I loved the finish, I am sick so not at work. Made my day a little brighter:)

Snort! Dam nearly choked laughing. Shakes head.

Oh! Hello, American investor. I see you are interested in distributing Mr. Sparkle in your home prefecture. You have chosen wisely. But please, don't believe me. Observe this commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh! Hello, American investor. I see you are interested in distributing Mr. Sparkle in your home prefecture. You have chosen wisely. But please, don't believe me. Observe this commercial.

I think you've pretty much sealed the deal on your nickname around these parts... I look forward to a sparkling clean subforum ;)

I suffered...and consider myself "SPARKLED". well played Mr. Carter.

How about I move this whole thing to Electric Vehicles? Mod fail #1. :redface:

She is aware of Mr. Sparkle's power. And my soap looks fishy. That's a taste none of us would like to try.

Question for our new moderator of the 'X': Since our former mod of this area had a royal title bestowed upon her by IIRC someone that was arguing with her.....Can we (or should we) call you Sir or Prince Paul?

What have I gotten myself into? :rolleyes:
What does it take to get moved to snippiness around here...?

/me is looking through his video archive to see if he has good footage off HHL Paul from bonnie's party...

- - - Updated - - -

Given your license plate, how about 'Sir Mod X'.......I know, not quite the same as Her Highness......
Buh. Lame. No! Where's my pitchfork?