Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Funny note found under my windshield wiper!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw Steve Jurvetson's Model S (serial number 00001) last week in a hotel parking lot, and when I had the chance to meet him, I had to gush and say "I love your car!"

Not quite a note, but almost... I did have to take a few pictures of it. I would have taken a picture of the VIN, but I thought the valets might think that was too stalker-y.

I saw Steve Jurvetson's Model S (serial number 00001) last week in a hotel parking lot, and when I had the chance to meet him, I had to gush and say "I love your car!"

Not quite a note, but almost... I did have to take a few pictures of it. I would have taken a picture of the VIN, but I thought the valets might think that was too stalker-y.

If you went to TMC Connect in July, you could have taken plenty of pictures of it, many others did (yes I did).

Haha! Great thread. Makes me wish I kept the handwritten napkin note that someone left on my car in a parking garage. Unfortunately, the Instagram account written on it led to some dude so no interesting follow ups.

This whole thread is creepy, if you want to know MY reaction. And the word 'mature' never once came to mind.

Just sayin.
wouldn't it be nice if there was something like this for threads that go astray? a filter, so to speak (though someone would still have to tag the creepy stuff)
creepOnOff.png

Very funny.

About a month ago, I had a different but similar note left on my windshield. I park in a public garage on a college campus. I have a dash cam which caught the two young good looking college Ladies leaving the note...as well as taking pictures of themselves.
View attachment 61564

That's just a polite way of saying "give me half of your car and everything else you own"... ;)